Refrigeration Services in Moose Jaw
Guaranteed Refrigeration Service Ltd services many different types, brands, and sizes of products. Below is a short list of some of the most popular types of products we service and sell. Be assured that if your product is not listed, we can still service it. Calling us at 306-693-3833 will get the best service in Moose Jaw.
- Walk in Coolers - as indicated, is a room like structure you can walk into, that is kept at your desired temperature. It can come in a variety of sizes and shapes. The mechanical equipment will consist of a fan coil unit inside the structure and the condensing unit compressors outside the structure. Some common manufacturers are Coldstream and Copeland.
- Walk in Freezers - like the cooler, a freezer is the same but kept at a lower temperature than a cooler. Some familiar models are Bohn and Keeprite.
- Ice Machines - vary in the size of cubes they make and the amount of cubes they make per hour. Common manufacturers are Manitowac and Hoshizaki.
- Slush Machine - well known in the convenience store industry based on capacity and size. Taylor is the most popular brand.
- Display Cases - a self contained refrigerator or freezer, usually with a glass door, varying in sizes and voltage. Popular models are Coldstream and Hussman.
- Roof Top units - also called packaged units, heat cool units or self contained units. This type can be installed on roofs or on a slab next to a building. They can be cooling only or heat/cool units, varying in voltage and capacity. Some familiar makes are Lennox, Trane, Carrier, Fedders, Heil, and Intertherm.
- Wall Mount - similar to the roof top units, these are installed on an outside wall, offering cool only, heat cool and varying in voltage and capacity. The most familiar make is Bard.
- PTAC - "package terminal air conditioner" is a typical hotel/ motel type unit with either gas heat or electric heat varying capacity and voltages are available. The most familiar makes are Suburban on the gas heat side and LG on the electric heat or heat pump side.
- Window unit - installs in the window or thru the wall, they too come in varying capacity and voltages. Familiar makes are LG, Fedders, and Comfort -Aire.
- Split System - also known as "central air conditioning", this system consists of an outdoor unit and indoor unit. Some familiar brands are Carrier, Trane, Lennox, Intertherm, and Fedder.
Design, Preventative Maintenance, System Monitoring and Alarming
- We can assist with the design build or you can do it yourself with some of your design requirements, building heating and cooling load calculations, duct design, equipment selection, and layout.
- Preventative Maintenance programs can be tailored to your needs, from simple yearly inspections to weekly. The program will be designed to your requirements.
- Most major or critical applications may require system monitoring and alarming, GRS will install and monitor such systems to meet your business needs.